|Title||Staffing Coordinator (Ridgeland, MS)|
* Maintains applicant computer system by entering resumes, applications, test results, and requisitions; routing or rejecting resumes; forwarding referral payment report to the payroll department.
* Completes interview arrangements by contacting applicants; scheduling tests and interviews;
* Completes correspondence by generating job postings; preparing recruiter memoranda; sending turn down letters.
* Verifies applicants’ qualifications by administering and scoring tests; conducting preliminary reference checks.
* Secures human resources data by completing database backups.
* Maintains historical reference by filing and retrieving applications.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping personnel data confidential.
* Maintains operation of equipment by following operator procedures; calling for repairs.
* Complies with federal, state, and local requirements by following policies and procedures.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
After applying for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org