|Title||Staffing Assistant (Philadelphia, MS)|
*Able to work 20-25 hours per week.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents.
* Maintains applicant computer system by entering resumes, applications, test results, and requisitions.
* Completes interview arrangements by contacting applicants; scheduling tests and interviews.
* Verifies applicants’ qualifications by administering and scoring tests; conducting preliminary reference checks.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping personnel data confidential.
* Maintains operation of equipment by following operator procedures; calling for repairs.
* Complies with federal, state, and local requirements by following policies and procedures.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
After applying for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org