|Title||Material Support Clerk (Madison, MS)|
* Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
* Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
* Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Prepares reports by collecting information.
* Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
* Secures information by completing database backups.
* Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
After applying for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org