To: Our Valued Employee
As global concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak grows, we are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe. We are closely monitoring the situation and know that misinformation and fear can spread quickly, and we want to discourage false information from circulating. If you are looking for trusted, up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the specific coronavirus websites of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control ) www.cdc.gov/coronavirus; or the WHO (World Health Organization) www.who.int/coronavirus
We understand the current outbreak is worrying, and we want to take a moment to share the ways we can all help keep the workplace safe.
Since the virus is highly contagious and there is currently no vaccine, we all need to:
- Stay home if we are sick. If you experience cold, flu-like symptoms, or simply a running nose, please stay home. If you have a fever over 100 degrees, please stay home for 14 days to ensure you have not contracted coronavirus.
- Refrain from visiting the workplace after travel to an infected city or high-risk country. Please do not come in to the workplace if you have visited any city-with or without confirmed cases-in the countries of China, South Korea, Italy, or Iran, please refrain from entering the workplace for 14 days.
- Stay home if you have had contact with a potentially infected person. The virus spreads easily from person to person. Please stay home for 14 days if you have had contact with a confirmed case or potentially infected person. This includes persons returning from high-risk countries.
- Practice proper cough and sneeze hygiene. Cover your nose or mouth with a tissue or your elbow-not your hand-and discard the tissue immediately after.
- Wash your hands regularly. Proper hand washing remains the best way to prevent transmission of the virus. Wash your hand after using the restroom, touching your face, eating, drinking, coughing, or sneezing, and at regular intervals throughout the day. Use warm soapy water and wash hand for at least 20 seconds. Alternatively, alcohol-based hand sanitizer is effective as well.
- Stop touching your face.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
If you do test positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms, please inform Working Solutions immediately.
Thanks for your continued support in this uncertain time.
Working Solutions Management