|Title||Diesel Mechanic (Meridian, MS)|
The Diesel Mechanic will diagnose, adjust, and repair truck and trailer equipment.
– Perform preventive maintenance services on truck and trailer equipment.
– Maintain work area appearance and safety
– Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner
– Use hand tools and power tools.
– Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
– Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
– Adjust and replace brake, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
– Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
– Operate a front-end loader and scales (will train on scales).
– Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
– At least 1 year practical experience with tractor trailer maintenance required.
– Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including hand and power tools) preferred.
– A valid driver’s license is required.
– Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions required.
– Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
– Depends on experience.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com